Crystal Cruises announced a lineup of savings and incentives for select 2017 voyages aboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity. With its “You’ve Sailed the Rest, Now Enjoy the Best” campaign, new-to-Crystal guests are invited to enjoy best available fares starting as low as $1,995 per person on sailings in the Caribbean, New England, South America, Northern Europe, the Indian Ocean and Africa.
In addition to the reduced all-inclusive cruise fares first-time guests will also be treated to Crystal Society benefits, including twice the number of loyalty points usually given for sailings up to 15 days in duration, and attractive quadruple loyalty points for sailings of 16 or more days.
The “You’ve Sailed the Rest, Now Enjoy the Best” offer runs through April 28. On voyages of seven to 24 days, travelers can explore the Amazon, Caribbean and fall season in New England and Canada with North American departures, while those seeking more far-flung escapes can venture to Europe and Africa, immersing themselves in the cultures, as well as specialized programming on board. Applicable sailings include:
- Oct. 13, 2017 Colonial Passage, Quebec City to Fort Lauderdale
- Oct. 27, 2017 Amazon Escape, round-trip Fort Lauderdale
- Nov. 20, 2017 Tropical Treasure, round-trip Fort Lauderdale
- Nov. 27, 2017 Caribbean Cachet, round-trip Fort Lauderdale
- Dec. 6, 2017 Caribbean Impressions, Fort Lauderdale to Charleston
- Aug. 3, 2017 Highlighting the Edinburgh Tattoo, Antwerp to Honfleur (including 2 nights post stay in Paris)
- Nov. 22, 2017 Indian Ocean Discovery, Dubai to Mauritius
- Dec. 9, 2017 Around the Cape of Good Hope, Mauritius to Cape Town
“We enjoy one of the highest guest satisfaction and guest return rates in the industry, and for good reason,” says Crystal Chairman, CEO and President Edie Rodriguez. “Once travelers experience the genuine personal service, attention to detail and unparalleled luxury aboard our internationally acclaimed ships, they long to return again and again. It is our pleasure to show new Crystal guests the tremendous value that makes the celebrated Crystal Experience even sweeter.”
Crystal Society members – returning guests – will also benefit from the value proposition, enjoying the same best available fares, plus quadruple the number of loyalty points typically earned for sailings of up to 15 days in duration, and 8 times the number of loyalty points earned for sailings 16 days or longer. Crystal will also protect existing bookings for travelers seeking to move stateroom categories based on the offer.