Join me next week as I travel to Amsterdam to witness the christening of 10 new Viking Longships — in a single go.
Viking River Cruises had announced in December that it was expanding its 2013 newbuild order from an initial eight to 10 ships, which will bring the total number of Viking Longships in operation along the waterways of Europe to 16 by the end of the year. Last year, we were in Amsterdam for a similar christening of six Viking Longships. You can find coverage of that event — and learn more about these innovative vessels — at the links below.
- Live Video From Amsterdam: Stateroom 201 On The Brand New Viking Odin
- A Cruise Aboard the Viking Odin
- Viking Odin: Public Spaces & Service
- Nordic Design On Viking Odin
- What You Should Know about the new Viking Longships
This past December, I did a Christmas Markets cruises on Viking Odin, and after spending a week on the Viking Longship, I now know there are at least six aspects that differentiate this vessel from its competitors. See Six Points Of Differentiation: Viking Odin Review
If you’re interested to read more about Christmas Markets River Cruises, check out . . .
- In My Viewfinder: Christmas Markets Vienna
- Today On Our Christmas Markets Danube River Cruise: Visiting The Melk Abbey
- The Passau Christmas Market: Gluhwein, Sengzelten, Puppet Theaters & An Early End To Our Cruise?
See you next week in Amsterdam . . .