This past September, we had a fun visit to Saint-Raphael & Frejus, sister cities in the south of France. Check out our video for an overview of our time in these exciting destinations.
In Saint-Raphael’s old town, we climbed the bell tower of a 12-century church for some spectacular views of the harbor where Napolean Bonaparte sailed into in 1799. In the distance, we could see not only Saint-Tropez but also the neighboring twin city Frejus.
Saint-Tropez is only 38 kilometers away while the Romanesque city of Frejus is only a few minutes drive. It’s hard to miss the striking red rocks of the Esterel Hills. If you’re in Saint-Raphael, I recommend that you climb the bell tower in the old town. You’ll be rewarded with some spectacular views.
Trouble viewing the video? Click here.
Missed our previous videos shot in the south of France? See these:
- Venice In France? The Avid Cruiser Takes On Port Grimauld
- Beautiful Medieval Village: The Avid Cruiser Takes On Le Castellet
- The Avid Cruiser Takes On: Beautiful Bormes-les-Mimosas
- The Avid Cruiser Takes On Le Thoronet Abbey
- The Avid Cruiser Takes On: Saint-Cyr-Sur-Mer