This past September, we had a fun visit to Saint-Raphael & Frejus, sister cities in the south of France. Check out our video for an overview of our time in these exciting destinations.
In Saint-Raphael’s old town, we climbed the bell tower of a 12-century church for some spectacular views of the harbor where Napolean Bonaparte sailed into in 1799. In the distance, we could see not only Saint-Tropez but also the neighboring twin city Frejus.
Saint-Tropez is only 38 kilometers away while the Romanesque city of Frejus is only a few minutes drive. It’s hard to miss the striking red rocks of the Esterel Hills. If you’re in Saint-Raphael, I recommend that you climb the bell tower in the old town. You’ll be rewarded with some spectacular views.
Missed our previous videos shot in the south of France? See these:
- Venice In France? The Avid Cruiser Takes On Port Grimauld
- Beautiful Medieval Village: The Avid Cruiser Takes On Le Castellet
- The Avid Cruiser Takes On: Beautiful Bormes-les-Mimosas
- The Avid Cruiser Takes On Le Thoronet Abbey
- The Avid Cruiser Takes On: Saint-Cyr-Sur-Mer