It’s Thanksgiving in the United States on Thursday, and so it seems appropriate that we serve up an extra big slice of Americana today as we continue our feature coverage on the American Queen.
This past fall, we were lucky guests on a back-to-back adventure between St. Louis, Missouri and St. Paul, Minnesota. You can get a feel for that adventure and the experience on the American Queen by reading Paddlin’ Up The Mississippi On The “Americana” Queen.
We also produced eight videos from our journey. You’ll find a list of those below. All you need to do is click, view and cruise.
I’ll be home with my children over the Thanksgiving holidays before heading off to the south of France, when much of the cruise world converges on Marseille for Seatrade Med.
I wish all of you who celebrate the holiday a Happy Thanksgiving and a stress-free Black Friday.
Meantime, I hope you’ll take some time to enjoy the fruits of our labor by viewing the videos that tell the story of an iconic paddle wheeler and a legendary river.
- Introducing The American Queen
- Avid Cruiser American Queen Video Cruise Review
- Avid Cruiser Feature Video: American Queen Entertainment
- Avid Cruiser Feature Video: American Queen Accommodations
- Avid Cruiser Feature Video: American Queen Shore Excursions
- Avid Cruiser Feature Video: American Queen Dining
- Avid Cruiser Feature Video: Interview With The Riverlorian
- Avid Cruiser Feature Video: Interview With Christopher Kyte, President, American Queen Steamboat Company
You may wish to subscribe to the Avid Cruiser video podcasts to download the videos to your iDevice.