Launched in 2001, Silver Whisper was Silversea’s fourth ship, following original vessels Silver Cloud and Silver Wind, and her sister Silver Shadow. Measuring in at 28,258 gross tons and carrying 382 guests, Silver Whisper is small enough to offer an intimate cruise experience while also being large enough to provide a range of onboard experiences.
Like all the Silversea ships, Silver Whisper is designed with the vast majority of her public rooms located between midships and the stern, while staterooms and suites occupy the ship’s forward half.
Read Avid Cruiser’s full review of Silver Whisper.
Or check out all of our 2012 posts featuring Silver Whisper.
- Silver Whisper Video: Departing Lisbon, Plus Details On Its World Cruise
- Avid Cruiser Feature Video: The Butler Did It On Silver Whisper
- Nine Nights On Silver Whisper & A Lifetime Of Memories For Britton & Me
- Choice Accommodations: Silver Whisper’s Largest Suite Is Truly Grand
- Avid Cruiser Feature Video: City Tour Of A Coruña
- A Choice Of Tours: Silver Whisper City Tour Of A Coruña, Spain
- A Solid Pour: Silver Whisper In Gijon Where We Were Amazed By The Cider Pouring
- Cruising Northern Spain On Silver Whisper: Exploring Basque Country
- Avid Cruiser Feature Video: Bilbao & The Guggenheim Museum
- On Silver Whisper: A Special Shore Excursion To Bilbao & The Guggenheim
- Avid Cruiser Feature Video: Silversea Cruises Shore Excursion, Hemingway’s Pamplona
- In Hemingway’s Footsteps, Visiting Pamplona, Spain, On A Silversea Excursion
- Avid Cruiser Feature Video: From Bordeaux, Visiting Saint-Emilion
- From My Balcony: Morning Has Broken, Plus, A Trip To UNESCO World Heritage Site Saint-Emilion
- Silver Whisper Docks In Downtown Bordeaux
- Silversea Suite Choices: Personalize Your Space
- Luxury Equals Choice On Silversea Cruises
- In My Viewfinder: An Afternoon In London Before Boarding Silver Whisper
- Our Silver Whisper Itinerary Revealed: Southampton To Lisbon, Can You Help Us With Tips & Tours?
- Summer Of Fun: Running Through Airports, The London Olympics, River Cruising In France, Traveling With Teens
- Luxury Cruises: What Silversea Cruises Does Differently
- Silversea Opens The Books On 2013 & Offers Savings For 2012 Sailings