Wifi is extremely spotty on Avalon Creativity as we make our way along La Seine. Thus, I am stringing together technologies to post: The photos were uploaded from my MacBook Pro on one of the rare occasions when I was able to access WiFi; the text was written and the post published using my iPhone. River cruisers should take note that if you’ve ever considered unplugging, a river cruise may just be the perfect vehicle to force you to do so. Me? I am using the time to be fully present during the last three days of nearly a month of travel with my son.
One of the aspects of our adventure on Avalon Creativity that Alex and I have enjoyed so far has been the two overnights in Paris. The river cruiser functions much like a hotel, and as you can see in the photo above, we had a good view of the Eiffel Tower from the aft lounge on Avalon Creativity.
Live Voyage Report
- Day 1: Cruising La Seine From Paris to Rouen Through Art & History On Avalon Waterways’ Creativity
- Day 2: Two Overnights In Paris On Avalon Creativity
- Day 3: Monet, Monet, Monet: Impressions Of An Impressionist’s Gardens In Giverny
- Day 4: Roses & Ruins In Rouen, And A Young Lady Martyred & Remembered
- Day 5: A Trip To The Landing Beaches & A Stunning Discovery At The American Cemetery
- Day 6: Conquering Richard The Lionheart’s Castle
- Day 7: Avalon Creativity Cruise Review: Seven Days On The Seine, Does Avalon Measure Up?