Trustworthy & Helpful Cruise Reviews
Through surveys, I know that 70 percent of those who visit avidcruiser.com do so because they are looking for cruise reviews.
While Avid Cruiser by no means features a comprehensive library of reviews, there are more than 2,000 posts about cruises and destinations that readers have found and appreciated.
Don’t take my word for it, though. Below is a sampling of comments from a survey conducted on Avid Cruiser from May until today. The responses from 436 site visitors make me proud that Avid Cruiser is fulfilling its role as a consumer advocate.
Here’s what readers say about Avid Cruiser
- Accurate and unbiased reviews
- Honest opinion and objectivity
- Independent and fair comments
- I mostly value the unbiased opinion of a cruise expert.
- Great reviews!
- Independent, objective opinions and judgments about the various cruise ships.
- Access to a personal view by an experienced cruiser.
- Integrity of information
- It’s a pleasure to read your travelogues – from someone whose first ocean voyage was 60 years ago.
- Appreciated the extent of information – and videos – on the cruise I was researching.
- There’s a wealth of information here from an intelligent source
- Experienced poster – great photos – knows what he is talking about
- Good honest reviews, and THE PICTURES!
- The honesty and everyman perspective. The photographs and the way your site gets me excited about different ports.
- Beautiful website, pictures are great & lots of helpful information.
- Insightful comments by Ralph about the ships, cruises and ports. Enjoy the variety he presents in cruise ships from Carnival to the high end like Silversea.
- It is not cluttered and full of ads. It gives concise information so I can make an educated decision.
- It provides information that is difficult or impossible to find elsewhere — honest reviews.
- Information here that I haven’t seen elsewhere.
The Avid Cruiser’s Mission:
To Help People Make Informed Decisions
Indeed, my mission since the early 1990s has been to provide people with the information they need to make informed cruise vacation decisions. In addition to maintaining Avid Cruiser, I respond to dozens of emails each month advising people about cruises and destinations that best meet their objectives.
As you might imagine, I am often asked what are my favorite cruises and destinations. For the answer, see My Favorite Cruises.
Thanks for supporting Avid Cruiser through your appreciation of the site. Please help me spread the word and continue the site’s success.
Bon voyage, Ralph